Who needs a bariatric surgery, why does the patient needs and when does he / she need?
The answers to these questions are best answered by the bariatric surgeons and the books written by these specialists surgeons.
You will be surprised to know that there are many books explaining us about the tips, techniques, procedures and treatment with respect to this type of surgery.
Now the question:
What is Bariatric Surgery?
It’s an operation performed to help individual lose weight. Source
Why is it done?
It is done to alter the digestion process.
In the US Gastric Bypass is the most common bariatric surgery. Source
The answers to the question about Bariatric Surgery can be found answers in the books mentioned below.
List of Bariatric Surgery Books To
We have listed some books below after talking to different bariatric surgeons. The books talk and discuss the procedures, complications, post-operative precautions and more.
9 September 2015 by Sanjay Agrawal.
A book thus offering the summary in the field of Obesity and its Surgical Management;
Useful to the Bariatric Multidisciplinary Team comprising of Surgeons, Dieticians, Metabolic Physicians, Anaesthesiologists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Radiologists and Nursing staff.
- Bariatric Surgery: From Indications to Postoperative Care (Surgery – Procedures, Complications, and Results)
1 July 2013 | Import
by Christos R. Iavazzo – The book thus offers surgery details starting from indications to the care to be taken after operation; along with the procedures and complications.
- The ASMBS Textbook of Bariatric Surgery: Volume 1: Bariatric Surgery
29 October 2016 | Import
by Ninh T. Nguyen and Robin P. Blackstone
- Bariatric Surgery
22 February 2011
- Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery
3 March 2015
by Stacy Brethauer and Philip R. Schauer
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
15 April 2004 | Import
by William B. Inabnet and Eric J. DeMaria
- Innovative Technologies and Non-Invasive Procedures in Bariatric Surgery
19 March 2013 | Import
by Jérôme Dargent
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of the Abdomen
4 November 2015 | Import
by Alberto Di Giuseppe and Melvin A. Shiffman
- Management for Failed Bariatric Procedures: Surgical Strategies (Surgery – Procedures, Complications, and Results)
1 December 2015 | Import
by Jacques Himpens and Ramon Vilallonga
- Pediatric Surgery
25 January 2012
by Arnold G. Coran and Anthony Caldamone
27 December 2012
by Todd H. Baron and Richard A. Kozarek
- Buchwald’s Atlas of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgical Techniques and Procedures: Expert Consult – Online and Print
22 November 2011
- Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
7 September 2011
by Gregory G. Ginsberg and Michael L. Kochman
Some More books by Bariatric Surgeons
- Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Management, Expert Consult Premium Edition – Enhanced Online…
3 May 2010
by Mark Feldman and Lawrence S. Friedman.
- Atlas of Advanced Operative Surgery
5 November 2012
by Vijay P. Khatri
- Principles of Metabolic Surgery
19 April 2012 | Import
by Konrad Karcz and Oliver Thomusch
- Nutrition and Bariatric Surgery
6 August 2014
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery: Techniques and Tips
25 October 2010 | Import
by Namir Katkhouda
- Obesity and Diabetes: New Surgical and Nonsurgical Approaches
24 September 2016 | Import
by Joel Faintuch and Salomão Faintuch
- Treatment of the Obese Patient
17 September 2016 | Import
by Robert F. Kushner and Daniel H. Bessesen
- Cut Down to Size: Achieving success with weight loss surgery
8 January 2013 | Import
by Jenny Radcliffe
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring: Surgical and Non-Surgical Therapy
29 October 2008
by Michael Friedman
- Morbid Obesity in Adolescents: Conservative Treatment and Surgical Approaches
23 August 2016 | Import
by Kurt Widhalm and Gerhard Prager
- Obesity (Vitamins and Hormones)
29 January 2013
by Gerald Litwack
- Bariatric Endoscopy
6 February 2013
by Christopher C. Thompson (Ed.) and Christopher C. Thompson
- Disabling Obesity: From Determinants to Health Care Models
20 May 2015 | Import
by Paolo Capodaglio and Joel Faintuch
- Obesity Epidemiology, Pathogenesis, and Treatment: A Multidisciplinary Approach
20 January 2014 | Import
by Rexford S. Ahima.
- Video Atlas of Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery: Expert Consult – Online
22 October 2012
by Constantine T. Frantzides and Mark A. Carlson
- Vitamin D: Two-Volume Set
12 May 2011
by David Feldman and J. Wesley Pike
Request let us know about more books on bariatric surgery that needs to be added to the above list of books.