Book on Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation for Surgeons is a ready reference available to the medical students of facial surgery ; and surgeons of cosmetic blepharoplasty written by S.L. Bosniak, Marian Zilkha, Steven B. Hopping and Gregory Chernoff.
This book is an essential for surgeons of facial surgery as well as experienced cosmetic surgeons for reference.
We have given a brief of the Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation book below for your notice and knowledge.
Read The Book on Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation for Surgeons
The readers would not require any expert above him to understand this book of cosmetic surgery with a focus on facial rejuvenation.
The easy format along with a number of case studies examples of cosmetic surgery and face rejuvenation will help the readers easy to interpret and understand.
The preface and the foreword of this Cosmetic Blepharoplasty is done by the authors.
Salient features of S.L. Bosniak, Marian Zilkha, Steven B. Hopping and Gregory Chernoff’s Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation
- This edition of cosmetic blepharoplasty describes modification of old techniques of the previous edition; along with new techniques and technologies like; radiosurgery, laser instrumentation, chemical peels, laser resurfacing and wrinkle erasure.
- The special emphasis of this edition explains in detail about the total rejuvenation systems; which prepares the patients in such a manner that the healing of wound is accelerated.
- The preoperative conditions, surgical techniques and results; are beautifully illustrated with nearly 200 phtographs and more than 160 drawings.
- The contribution of Drs. Bosniak and Zilkha require a special mention because of the preoperative examination with methodical directions; selection of the patient, choice of surgical procedures and the instructional step-by-step surgical techniques.
- A very critical and vital guidelines in this edition important to every surgeon are prevention, detection and management of complications.
- The surgeons looking for improving cosmetic results will find explanations of adjunctive dermatologic techniques.
- Lot of literature is provided by the authors that offers advice on what to tell patients; about the surgery, recovery, scars and the complications.
The language is English with the product dimensions are 1.9 x 21.6 x 27.9 cm. The ISBN-10: 0397584695 and ISBN-13: 978-0397584697
This Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation is a hardcover with 208 pages published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins. The present is the 2nd edition of 1 January 1999.
After buying and reading the Book on Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Facial Rejuvenation for Surgeons; request to please give you feed back.